DATES & TIMES
1. On which dates does the fair take place?
The fair takes place from Wednesday 10 October to Friday 12 October 2018
Access times will be as follows:
Wednesday 10th October 2018 10.00am - 06.00pm
Thursday 11th October 2018 10.00am - 06.00pm
Friday 12th October 2018 10.00am - 05.00pm
VISITING SIA GUEST
1. Can non industry operators go in?
No, the fair is reserved exclusively for accommodation and hospitality sector professionals.
By sector professionals we mean managers, owners and operators of hotels, resorts, tourist villages and hospitality facilities in general, wellness centres and beauty farms, purchasing managers of domestic and international hotel groups, real estate operators, architects, planners, designers, technicians and dealers etc.
2. Do I need to show that I’m a sector operator?
Yes, you need to bring your business card with you or another document proving that you belong to the sector.
3. Are children admitted?
4. Can pets go in?
No, no type or size of pets are allowed in
5. How much do tickets cost?
Admittance is free of charge
6. I’m a teacher. I’d like to bring my class to visit the fair.
Vocational hotel schools are allowed into the fair solely and exclusively on Friday 12 October from 1.00pm. To apply, please email email@example.com
7. Can I have a map guide to the exhibition in advance?
No, they will be distributed free of charge at the entrances and information points from day one of the event.
8. I have a ticket. Can I be confirmed via Internet to avoid the queues?
Of course. Click on "ticket" and follow the instructions to enter the code printed on your tickets. Once you have printed the new ticket complete with a barcode, you no longer need to go to the cash desks and can go straight to the turnstiles with your printed ticket.
ARRIVAL & ACCOMMODATION
1. How do I get to Rimini?
Motorway: A14, Rimini Nord exit (3 km) or Rimini Sud exit (7 km).
Train: Milan – Bari line, station inside Rimini Fiera 50m from the main entrance (open all days of the event) or Rimini Central station, times on the website www.trenitalia.com.
Air: Rimini and Bologna airports.
2. Is there a shuttle connection to and from Bologna airport?
Yes, click here
3. Do trains stop directly at Rimini Fiera?
Yes, Rimini Fiera has a station inside the fair area (We recommend you also check on the website www.trenitalia.it, entering "RiminiFiera" as departure or arrival and your exact date of arrival or departure).
4. Which buses serve the fair?
From Rimini train station take line 9.
From Rimini Nord take line 5 (Bellaria, Igea Marina, Torre Pedrera, Viserbella, Viserba).
From Rimini Sud take line 10 (Miramare, Marebello, Bellariva, Marina Centro).
For further information on public transport please see the website: www.startromagna.it
5. How can I book a hotel?
6. How can I buy the catalogue?
You can buy it directly at the fair on the days of the event, or download the online form from the following link
7. Does the fair take place every year?
8. Will there be competitions and events during the fair?
Yes, for further information - Link
9. Which companies will be exhibiting?
The list of registrations is online - Link
10. Once I have left the fair area, can I go back in with the same pass?
11. How much does the visitors’ car-park cost?
Parking for cars and motorcycles over 150 cc € 16.00
Parking for camper vans/vans € 20.00
Parking for coach € 30.00
Motorcycles up to 150 cc € 4.00
12. I’m interested in exhibiting. How can I get information on registration costs, times and procedures?
Please contact our sales office for more detailed information. Click here or Tel. +39 0541 744321,