Breakfast is social too: strategies and activities for a web-oriented breakfast
- Thursday, October 12, 2017
- 15:00 - 16:00
- SIA Breakfast Arena - Pav. D1
- Stefania Corbelli GP Studios
In the age of sharing, breakfast also deserves a place on the podium. This workshop takes a practical look at planning on social networks, when and how to communicate with targets by developing specific actions based on the characteristics of each channel, and building a real publishing schedule.
- why is breakfast so social?
- how to involve customers in social activities
- publishing frequency and the topics most suitable for breakfast
- social network vs social network: which are most suitable for Breakfast
- what is a publishing schedule and what is it made up of?
- the best time to publish a post
- communication styles on social networks
- what I can do from tomorrow morning
- analysis of case studies