Food formats: how to choose the right formula to set the hotel apart
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018
- 12:00 - 13:00
- Food & Beverage Arena - Pav. A2
- Giacomo Pini Restaurants and Tourism Expert
Catering has always been a concern for tourism operators: should they invest in it or pass on the management to third parties? And if we ask a different question: how can we come up with an innovative format to make the food experience wholly unique for our guests? A 360° view with strategic, operational and economic guidelines.
- Being recognisable on the market
- An intelligent start: feasibility analyses and business plans
- Thinking strategically about your customers, market and competitors
- Four factors on which to build the format’s identity
- Indicators to understand if we are on the right rack
- Practical case analysis
Targets: Hotel owners and managers, hotel chains, tourism villages, accommodation consortia.
- Food & Beverage Arena