Simone Micheli founded his Studio in 1990 and in 2003 the Simone Micheli Architectural Hero Company, based in Florence, Milan, Puntaldia, Dubai, Rabat and Busan. He is the curator of many thematic exhibitions in the most important international fairs. In 2007 he was the representative of the Italian interior design participating to “XXX Congreso Colombiano de Arquitectura” In Barranquilla, Colombia and again in 2008 participating to the International Conference of Architecture for the Contract field in Hanover, Germany. In 2008 he signed the “La Casa Italiana” exhibition at the “Mube” Museum of sculpture in San Paolo, Brazil; during the same year he participated to the exhibitions at the “Franz Mayer” Museum in Mexico City and at “Centro de las Artes in Monterrey in 2009. He is professor at Poli.Design and at the Scuola Politecnica di Design in Milan. His professional activity moves towards different directions: from architecture to interior design, from visual design to communication; his eco-friendly and nature-oriented creations are characterized by strong identity and uniqueness. Many of his works are realized for public administration and for important private clients belonging to the residential world. His works have been shown in the most important international exhibitions; he held conferences and lessons in universities and cultural institutes of many cities; his publications are on the most important national and international magazines.
Among the national and international awards we can remind: - Excellence Award 2017 by Korea Institute of Interior Design with the project Atomic Spa for Boscolo Milan Hotel
- Codega Award 2016 #lightingdesign, Venice - italy and the APP- American Architectural Prize #interior, Los Angeles with the project Sarajevo Dreamy Spa.
- Best Of Houzz Award 2016 | Design, because of the popularity of his projects among 35 millions of Houzz Community’s users.
- “100 Eccellenze Italiane” in 2015 which describes him among the 100 main characters representing italian excellence.
- International Hotel & Property Awards 2015 ,UK | European categories – hotel over 200 rooms, with the project of interior and lighting design of the Barcelò Milan Hotel.
- “Iconic Award 2014 ” – Frankfurt, Germany - in the “Interior” category, with the RubensLuciano Offices and showrooms” project, located in Stra - Venice.
- “Best of the year honoree 2012” in “hospitality” category, given by Interior Design Magazine, New-York, USA, with “Barcelò Milan Hotel” project.
- the “Tre number one award 2011” in interior design field – Venice, Italy, and the “Contemporary Spa Award 2011” in “Best Future Spa” category - Bologna, Italy, for “Marina Verde Wellness Resort” project, in Caorle, Venice.
- the “Best of the year 2010” in “Beauty, Spa and fitness” category, given by Interior Design Magazine – New-York, USA and the “International Media Prize 2010” in “Annual Club Space Award” category, given by Modern Decoration Magazine, in Shenzhen, China, for the “Atomic Spa” project of Boscolo Hotels in Milan.
- the “Interior Designer of the Year” during “ International Design Award 2008” in Los Angeles with the Atomic Spa project.
- the “International Media Prize 2008” – Shenzhen in the “ Annual Public Spaces Grand Award” category and the “International Design Award 2008” – Los Angeles in the “Interior Design” category, with the project “ New Urban faces for the province and the municipality of Milan;
- the “Best Interior design” and “the Best Apartment Italy” awards won with the project “Golfo Gabella lake Resort” in the competition “ Homes Overseas Award 2007” in London (international award reserved to the best real estate
|Management & Wellness Arena - Conference||Management & Wellness Arena - Pav. B1